If you have an installation, licensing or technical problem relating to the RWS Trados range of
applications and solutions these are the ways you can get help:
ACCESS THE RWS SUPPORT GATEWAY BY CLICKING HERE. ONCE THE WEB PAGE IS
DISPLAYED YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
• You can access the RWS Knowledge Base via the self-service options available and then
search the Translation Productivity section on the issue you are having or the error message
you are receiving and retrieve any help articles that are relevant to your search.
• You can access the self-service Licence Help and Reset options where you have a licence
issue (you do not need to have an active RWS SMA in place to use this facility)
• If you are unable to resolve your problem via either of the above two options you can log a
ticket to register your issue with the RWS Support Team (you’ll need to have an active RWS SMA
and to login to your RWS Account to complete this process).
WHERE YOU ARE UNABLE TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM FROM THE ABOVE OPTIONS AND
YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE RWS SMA, YOU CAN:
• Submit a question via the RWS Community site here.
• Submit a support request to us here.